FRONTIERS blends the feel of first-person RPG classics like Daggerfall with the relaxing tempo and simplicity of a point-and-click adventure. Discover ancient mysteries, live off the land and fight deadly creatures, all in a beautiful, massive open world.
Your One-Stop Shop for FRONTIERS Info!
Information about FRONTIERS has been spread across a ridiculous number of sites since development began in early 2011. It’s confusing and redundant! After the Kickstarter campaign ended I decided to create a one-stop shop for FRONTIERS information – pre-orders, downloadable betas and release dates will all be made available here. Plugging into every platform may take a bit but for now I can at least provide links to all of these resources. Check back often!
- Massive open world – go anywhere, any time; no restrictions
- Unique relaxing pace and tone
- Dynamic path system – create, destroy and alter paths as you explore
- Live off the land – hunt, trap, fish and cook over 30 varieties of plantlife (including hallucinogens!) and a dozen varieties of animal
- Minecraft-style crafting system
- An epic central mystery that spans an entire continent
- A haunting soundtrack for every region
- Dozens of skills to discover and learn, including magic and survival skills
- Hundreds of structures, many with secret passages and hidden rooms
- Oculus Rift support
An official press kit can be found on the Contact page.