One mystery has plagued the people of Kantvarld longer than any other: What lies on the other side of the impassable, lava-filled chasm called the Rift? Many have died trying to find out, and now it seems like it’s your uncle Daniel’s turn, gone without a trace for over six months. But, knowing him, is there a chance he actually made it across? And if he did, could someone else follow him into the untamed frontier of the Uncharted Lands?
Welcome to Kantvarld
FRONTIERS is about exploration, so naturally a lot of effort has gone towards creating a massive world to explore! Not only is it big (especially by indie standards) it’s filled with rich history, interesting characters and hidden goodies galore.
- Massive open world – go anywhere, any time
- Unique relaxing pace and tone
- An exploration-focused main quest that spans an entire continent
- Simple gameplay – no stats or skill trees to memorize. (It barely qualifies as an RPG, really)
- Live off the land – hunt, trap, fish and cook dozens of varieties of plantlife (including hallucinogens!) and a dozen varieties of animal
- Minecraft-style crafting system
- Dozens of skills to discover and learn, including magic, survival and stealth skills
- Hundreds of shops, taverns, homes, caves, castles and other structures to explore
- Four player co-op multiplayer – explore with your friends!
- A haunting soundtrack for every region
- Oculus Rift Support